Terms of service
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of the contract
The purchase contract is concluded with Pretty Clear Textiles GmbH.
The presentation of the products in the online shop represents a binding offer on our part to conclude a contract for the articles. You can place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and change your entries at any time before submitting a binding order by using the designated and during the Use the correction options explained in the order process. The contract is concluded by clicking the order button with which you accept our offer for the goods in the shopping cart. After submitting your order, you will immediately receive a confirmation by email.
3. Contract language, storage of the contract text
The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are German and English. We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view and download the terms and conditions on this page at any time. For security reasons, your previous orders cannot be accessed via the Internet.
4. Terms of delivery
The delivery costs are added to the displayed product prices. The shipping costs are explained within the individual product offers.
If agreed individually, you can also pick up the goods from us.
The following payment methods are generally available in our online shop.
Credit card: When you submit your order, you are also sending us your credit card details. After you have been identified as the legitimate cardholder, immediately after placing your order, we will ask your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by the credit card company and your card is charged.
PayPal: During the ordering process you will be redirected to the PayPal online page. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or log in first, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us. After submitting your order in the shop, we will instruct PayPal to initiate the payment transaction.
Immediately afterwards, the payment transaction is automatically carried out by PayPal. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
6. Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Damage on delivery
If the goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report the defect to the transport company and notify us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us in no way affects your statutory rights or the enforcement of these rights, in particular your warranty rights. However, you help us to enforce our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
8. Warranties and Guarantees
(1) We are legally obliged to deliver products that comply with this contract. The statutory warranty rights apply, which are based on the law of the country in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
Complaints can be submitted by consumers and businesses:
- in writing to: Pretty Clear Textiles GmbH, Kurfürstenstraße 20, 80801 Munich
- by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you make use of your warranty rights and we consider it necessary to receive the goods back in order to investigate your complaint, you must return the goods to the address given above at our expense. We undertake to respond to every complaint immediately, but no later than 14 days after it has been submitted.
(2) The product photos shown on this website are officially representative of the products offered by Pretty Clear. The actual colors of our products may differ from the images shown for the following reasons:
- As with any colored natural product, the color nuances can vary from one production run to the next.
- The colors appear different in different lighting conditions (e.g. sunlight vs. fluorescent tube light).
- Your individual monitor settings can mean that the representation of the colors on the screen differs from the actual photos.
In any case, we are unrestrictedly liable for claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- in the event of injury to life, body or health
- for willful or grossly negligent breaches of duty
- for guarantee obligations, if agreed
- towards the consumer.
10. Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) available under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ is attainable.
To settle disputes arising from a contractual relationship with a consumer or whether such a contractual relationship exists at all, we take part in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board. The responsible body for this is: General consumer arbitration board of the Center for Arbitration eV, Straßburgerstrasse 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, Germany, http://www.verbrauch-schlichter.de .
11. Gift Certificates
- General: Gift certificates are coupons that you can buy. By purchasing or using a runamics gift voucher, you accept these general terms and conditions ("GTC"). The gift vouchers can only be bought and redeemed in the Pretty Clear Online Shop. The gift certificate can be used to pay for all or part of the value of the selected item (s). Should the credit not be sufficient for the order, the difference can be settled with the offered payment options. If you have any questions about the credit balance of the voucher, our customer service will be happy to help.
- Delivery: You are required to provide a correct e-mail address for delivery. If the address you provided cannot be verified, Pretty Clear reserves the right to withhold delivery of the gift certificate.
- Redemption: Gift vouchers can only be redeemed before completing the order process. Pretty Clear gift card credit will not be paid out in cash or interest.
- If the voucher is used as payment for an order, it is not possible to use a discount code for that order. Only one voucher can be redeemed per order. If you have received several vouchers and would like to combine them, our customer service will be happy to help you.
- Validity: The gift voucher is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase. Once the validity period has expired, the gift voucher can neither be used for purchases nor reactivated, nor can the remaining value be refunded. The Pretty Clear Gift Certificate can be used within the two year period until the balance is zero and can only be redeemed in the currency in which it was purchased.
- Exchange: The Pretty Clear gift voucher cannot be exchanged.
- Returns: If you make use of your right of withdrawal for items that you have bought with a Pretty Clear gift voucher, you will first receive a refund of the (partial) amount that you paid with your gift voucher to your gift voucher before other payment methods.